Who Is Jesus?
the Message, and the Mission"
Formats: You will receive both the ePub and PDF formats.
This ebook by Greg
Hanson is expanded from his sermon
series of the same name. Greg
strives to relate Biblical truth in creative and practical
Written in everyday language, this book will help you understand who
Jesus is and why He matters. Topics covered include the humanity and
divinity of Jesus, his crucifixion and resurrection, his parables, and
much more. (You can read a sample
When you purchase this
book, you will be sent a link where you can download the ePub file. As
a bonus, you will also receive the PDF version. Who Is
Jesus? includes the following chapters:
ePub version requires a reader capable of opening ePub files. The PDF
version can be opened using Adobe Acrobat
Reader available for download HERE
- The Historical Jesus
- There Really Was a Time...
- Is There Support for Believing in the Virgin
- Why Christmas?
- What Does a Savior Do?
- Truly God, Truly Man
- The Credentials for the Divinity of Jesus
- Jesus and the Trinity
- The Council of Nicaea
- Dealing with the Trinity Contradiction
- A Growing Understanding of the Trinity
- Between Two Extremes
- Why Is the Doctrine of the Trinity Important?
- The Miracle Worker
- What Is a Miracle?
- Categories of Jesus' Miracles
- Why Doesn't Jesus Perform Miracles Today?
- What Is The Purpose of Jesus' Miracles?
- The Storyteller
- Why Did Jesus Use Parables?
- How Do I Respond to the Parables of Jesus?
- Macho, Macho Man
- Jesus is the Way
- The Triumphal Entry
- The Crossroads of the Cross
- The Lamb of God
- What Does the Resurrection Prove about Jesus?
- The Incompatibility of World Religions
- The Uniqueness of Jesus
- The Alternative Views
- The Returning King
- Epilogue: What Will You do with Jesus?
+ $3.00 S/H
$7.95 + $3.00 S/H